1.4.14

Middle Style

Can't you tell I'm different?

                                 I'm not like them   -   I have style.

Like, style!


I need my own closet.

For my style.


                            hang       up
I don't want to just        stuff    in the closet.


                            hang       up
I don't want to just        stuff    in the closet.



I need my own closet.

For my style.


I want to hang my stuff up in style.


My Outfits.   One Hanger.   Together.


Can't you tell I'm different?

                                 I'm not like them   -   I have style.

Like, style!


In fact they should share.


The next time we eat popcorn, watch us!
They stick handfuls in their mouths,
I put mine in one or two pieces at a time.

Style.


i heart him.


No comments:

Post a Comment