8.3.13

Priceless, Matchless, Wonderful...

I grabbed my phone from my daughter the other day and was like, "Sal! You took like a million pictures of your forehead...now I have to delete them!"
 
She's three and turned around to look at me with a near tear in her eye.

"Mommy you don't think I'm (pronounced "mime") pretty?"

It took me back for a split second I know it comes...but three?

I looked at her and started to laugh.

"You have to be joking Sally! You didn't know you're the most beautiful girl in the world?"

I started to mumble parts of that Prince song (at least what I could remember).

We hugged, chatted and took some more forehead pics.

Let your daughters know they are worth it.

Priceless, Matchless, Wonderful...

Happy International Women's Day!





1 comment:

  1. Wow...the impact we have on our children. Our words are so powerful, thanks for the read. It's an encouragement to me as a parent.

    Don.

    ReplyDelete