7.2.13

Dreamer?

Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.
Harriet Tubman


You know when the words of the past speak to your present?

"Present" may not be the best word...your inner man- your spirit.

So current and intimate.

Like, really close.

I've always been a fan and really inspired by Harriet Tubman and all she has contributed to freedom.


To me she is victory personified.

She is an amazing example of overcoming.  A woman who refused to be a victim of her circumstances, oppression and oppressors.

I've taken in the story of her life on many occasions and...I'm constantly working on wrapping my head and lifestyle around what it takes to capture a dream.

"Strength, Patience and Passion."

That simple?  


Her person was so far beyond me.


Taking Notes, 
CJ



No comments:

Post a Comment