10.1.13

Unsupervised. #throwbackthursday

Remember when our parents used to send us to the store for them?

For anything and everything?

Unsupervised.

Usually with a note though. (I still managed to forget things)


 
One of the stories I tell my kids.

Kind of like an urban legend to them.

(Weren't there bad guys "back then?")



It would be cool to go back...even if only for a moment...


 
This clip took me there:


What was your favourite thing to buy with the change?

If it was a buck I would get a mild beef patty and some gum...I've since graduated to spicy.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! As a kid I always thought it said "a potato of milk". Old English or something;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly wanna say I remember something similar...Britain meets Brooklyn...we rolling! ;)

      Delete