4.1.13

Resolved

My 6 year old's first book of the New Year...To say he was reluctant to read to me that Wednesday would be a severe understatement...but once he got the ball rolling...he went.
My first day back to work after a week and some off...I could definitely relate to my boy.

It's going to take a few really big swings to swing me back into the swing of things to say the least.


I prize quality time with my little tribe.

Sincerely.

I had an amazing December.

Thankful.

I'd love to do it again every day of every week (I'd even be ok with snow).

Chronic Day Dreamer.

I'm thankful for most of 2012

Honestly.

It hurt sometimes too.

Transparently.

Didn't quite achieve all I had hoped to.

Chasing It.

I learned a lot.

Still Growing.


CJ



how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment