14.1.13

Celebrate Family Literacy Day!

We celebrate Family Literacy Day.

It's fun and you do it almost every day -I'm sure!

Secure 15 minutes of a day and build together.

Family Literacy Day is an initiative that started in 1999 by an organization I greatly respect ABC Life Literacy Canada.  We met them about 3 years ago when they hosted a national writing contest that the boys and I entered and scored a chance to spend a couple days with Robert Munsch and tell stories and hear stories, create stories, and story, story, story all the days long.

It was awesome.

I'd encourage you to check out their site on all things literacy.  They make developing our literacy skills super easy.


Thought I'd share.

You can click here to read more about our Munsch adventure!

CJ


No comments:

Post a Comment