4.4.12

"March Broken" MID WEEK CONFESSIONS

March was almost absolutely draining for me- the kids had "March Break" and I on more than one occasion referred to it as "March Broken".

(Did you notice I only posted once last month and it was the remnants of a very eventful February)

Life gets loud sometimes and the only thing that can turn that sucker down a notch is the voice of wisdom. (I've learned this the "hard" way)

I'm learning that parenting is not easy or for the faint of heart.

I'm learning that I am just about half the mother that I would like to be- but my children assure me that I am doing an OK job and remind me often that I am the best Mom they have ever had.  (Thanks Guys!)

I love my husband deeply- he does an outstanding job with our seedlings.  Last month he travelled to Austin, Texas for a week to play some gigs and I was a awarded a week off of work to fill his role on the day shift with the mild of exception of neither of the boys being in school. 

I played it almost cool in the day but come the P.M. I crumbled...like crumbled.  I don't know if it was my lack of organization (probably) or just my lack of sleep working on stuff in the wee hours of the morning-but wow-Hats off to you Derek!...(I'm still in recovery mode)

Sal and My: she had it rough this month two birthdays back to back and neither of them hers...her face says it all "My Bafoons!" (thanks for the pic Auntie Jackie)

Both of the boys got bumped a year up this past month on the 18th and 19th (no we didn't plan for that-how would you really plan that?)

More Confessions:

I am now the mother of an 8, 6 and 2.5 year old (this is intense at least for me).

My big son and I bang heads often.  (I'm not OK with this)

My little big son is an accomplished chatterbox. (I'm mostly OK with this)

My daughter is his devote disciple. (This mostly makes me nervous-OK?)

I love my kids more than my life. (OK!)

I would do anything for my family. (Yup!)

They make me strong. (The End)

CJ


Here's a taste of the kind of music my husband makes in case you were wondering-it's becoming a bit of a family affair ;)

ENJOY!


This post has been brought to you by the letter 'S' for Sanity (of course) and




3 comments:

  1. Oh I love you Christine Jordan...and you are one hell of a mother!! You raise my kids well lol! xxx -Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! Marisa-Thank You compliment taken! I learn from the best #DenaGold

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete