1.3.12

03/01/2012


Dear Thursday

I know it's been a while since we have talked or seen eye to eye about anything.  This fact has drawn from me more than my attention and we need to set some things straight.

It's been going on for weeks now and I've been trying to work through my conflict- I've reached the point in my struggle for resolve where I cannot go on any further without letting you know how my heart feels.

You show up like you're some other day every week- and every week I believe you.

I hear them say your name...I reason to myself "Not my Jeudi"...I listen closer and they confirm it's you.

Your masquerade is becoming redundant .  A Friday on first glance but upon looking in-you lack luster more times than not.  Your embrace fleets and you become no more to me than the sharp pain of a cold Tuesday morning after a spectacular long weekend.

In all my saying-I will say I claim my blame in all of this.  It's not fair of me to criticize you for being something that you are not.  We both know we would be fools to believe that the thrill of a Saturday could be forever- But in my pondering I believe that you have the potential to be so much more than that. 

Everything within me longs to love you for you...Thursday.

Without the misunderstandings, hype and unreal expectations.

Let's work on being real with each other again.  I long to highlight, circle and star you on the calender of my heart .

Let's find out what our relationship could really be.


Bound to you until forever,
CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment