2.2.11

Dirty?



Wednesday we were doing a grocery store run after work, trucking home and I realized that I forgot to remember milk. So we made one last stop at Macs.

I ran in grabbed a bag of milk (paid for it of course)then shot back out to the car sat down and grabbed a quick look at my driver and in the back seat at 2/3 sleeping children and one wide eyed Big Six.

Driver runs back into store for a stamp.

Big Boy begins to chat with me...

Aidan: "What's that?"

Me: "Milk."

Aidan: "Why is it purple then?"

Me: "Because it's a different kind, like Vanessa's milk." (Vanessa is my youngest sister who drinks 1% milk-she has a 5 year old that she does not nurse...although if she decied to to do that there would be nothing wrong with that-)

Aidan: I don't like Vanessa's milk; I like cow's milk!

Me: What? (turning around to face the kid again) What do you mean you don't like Vanessa's milk?

Aidan: I don't like Vanessa's milk I like cow's milk!

Me: What are you talking about Aidan?

Aidan: "Ewwwwwwww I don't like Vanessa's milk I like cow's milk!"

Me: "Is that a joke Aidan?

Me: "I don't know what you are talking about?"

Me: "What are you talking about Aidan?"

(me now thinking to myself...he's a boy...is that a joke?....is that a breast joke? or a breast milk joke? or ummmmmmmmmm?????)

Me: "What are you talking about Aidan?"

Aidan: "It's ok Mom forget it?"

Me: "No problem!"



And then my conclusion:

What the heck just happened?



CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment