1.4.10

Write about beauty?


Recently I was asked to write a post for a series that Beautiful Images (a very local photography company) is running. It's name the 'Real Women Series' and since I am a real woman--I agreed.

I was not ready for what was to come next-my topic....write about beauty?

This is a topic that I know I have more then a few issues with. After some searching I confirmed my hypothesis but thankfully not without remedy-- I have a problem with confusing and associating "Beauty" with what's pretty, socially acceptable and or flattering.

So I have blogged about some of my findings and you can check them out by clicking the following link --if you have the time be sure to let me know what your thoughts are on the topic :)

BEAUTIFUL IMAGES

Thanks for the opportunity Gina!

CJ


No comments:

Post a Comment