20.4.10

Addicted to Sunlight!

 
Since the weather has been improving-like really improving---not "I am gonna play a horribly mean prank on all the school children and be warm one day and then snow the next day" kind of weather has seemingly disappeared---another one of my addictions has risen to the surface. I don't know if I can say addiction (yet) maybe it is just a slight fetish? nonetheless-I cannot stand being indoors!

I am not quite sure what it is I have this drive to be outside playing with my little garden of children....(think Mat Leave may be coming to an end soon...)

I have been working on a couple new stories ...(the main reason my blogging has been so scarce lately)the one that I have really been hitting will be entered into a children's writing contest this week so I will hopefully be able to share it with you soon-It's about Breakfast!

I really love blogging and living-I'll be glad when I come across the balance that allows the both of them to thrive together peacefully in this Wonderful World!(queue track)

suggested listening :)

I love, love, love this song my Grandad formally introduced me to Mr. Cliff via vcr and videotape (remember those?) back in ummmmmmmm I'd say 1988-89- Enjoy!

Here are a few pictures from our last trip downtown soaking up the beginning of Spring's glorious Sunlight:






Mr. Jimmy Cliff will actually be at Massey Hall July 19th, 2010 you can click here for more info

CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment