17.1.10

Little Leo Walker

He’s Little Leo Walker
He’s got a shiny quarter
For helping out his Mommy and his Dad
He really thinks it's awesome
This isn’t his first one
He’s even got a special place for his change

On top of Leo’s dresser
Is a majestic tree
It’s made of glass from the beach
And the salt from the sea
It’s a lovely thirsty green and it's almost see through
And when he drops his change in
It’s like he’s planting tiny seeds

When it fills right up
He’ll have his first money tree
And there are lots of great things he can supply
A chicken for his coop
Or some candy for his tummy
Or a bell for his little doggie's collar
Maybe groceries for families who really seem to need it
Or some paint to create-another something great
Or new tires for his really fast bike-might be nice
Or nothing is quite alright too!

He can give, he can share, or just save some more
Since this world is his planet
There's nothing good he will ignore

CJ




About Little Leo Walker:
I wrote this late last month and I thought it would be appropriate to share this week. Little Leo Walker is actually my newest nephew. It is still a work in progress but I know my little guys enjoy it so I wanted to share it with yours. If you like it please feel free to share it-all I ask is that you let people know where you got it from. :)

and if you have a free moment or two check out Little Leo's Mommy and her art! http://wazodesign.blogspot.com/

www.growinguptoronto.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chris,

    Love this, you never know where the journey may lead. My instincts tell me to a publisher. :)

    ReplyDelete

Archives